Thursday, February 13, 2014

The GOOD AND THE BAD

wow... So many things have happened since I've last posted on here that I won't even try to catch up. Needless to say, we have been very busy!
Our little girl is now almost 2 years old.... So hard to believe how the time has flown by! She thinks she's 20 I think but mommy and daddy know better. :-) She keeps us laughing and yes... Even crying at times. But we are so thankful for our funny little gal that God entrusted into our care.

The weight and responsibility of parenting has been settling in on my shoulders lately. I realize what a huge responsibility God has entrusted to us. I know that our only hope is to rely on HIS strength and wisdom to do this thing. In those scary moments of parenting, what a comfort it is to know that we can lean on Him.

Our latest adventure with Kelsey has been to do the unthinkable.... And that is to take away her "pacy". When her last "favorite" one got holes in it, we decided it was either buy another one or... Take the plunge and vet rid of it. We took her to build a bear and she put it inside her new furry friend that she picked out. And all was well... Until... We got in the car, and... Bedtime. Ugh. To make a long story short, it is a week later and she rarely asks for it. I can't say that I would want to relive this week over again though... :-)
Through it all we can know... That God's g

No comments: