Tuesday, June 30, 2009

About Me...and You!

This quiz was posted on my sister's blog-Joy Ever After- so I thought it looked fun to do! Join in if you'd like! If you don't have a blog to post it on, email it to me! :0) I'd love to see your answers too!

~~~~~~~~~~FOOD-OLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is your salad dressing of choice? RANCH
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Bob Evans
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza
What are your pizza toppings of choice? The works! :0)
What do you like on your toast? Jelly--Black Raspberry's my favorite!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Usually Chocolate
~~~~~~~~~~~~TECHNOLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many televisions are in your house? ZERO
What color cell phone do you have? Black with a Hot pink cover
Do you have a laptop? yes
~~~~~~~~~~~~BIOLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you right-handed or left-handed? RIGHT
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Just a splinter
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Hmm... this is sad but I can't remember LOL
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No
~~~~~~~~~~~~DUMBOLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Um... 1
Last person you talked to on the phone? Danielle
Last person you hugged? MY HUSBAND
~~~~~~~~~~~~FAVORITE-OLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
Season? Fall
Holiday? CHRISTMAS
Day of the week? Prob. Monday cuz its supposed to be our day off...LOL
Month? Hmm...May--our anniversary LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~CURRENT-OLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
Missing someone? My family up North
Mood? Pensive
What are you listening to? An annoying "Gourd" Orchestra in the library--ARGH!!
Watching? COMPUTER SCREEN
Worrying about? PERSONAL
~~~~~~~~~~~~RANDOM-OLOGY~~~~~~~~~~~~
First place you went this morning? Bathroom
What's the last movie you saw? NOT SURE, IT WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL
Do you smile often? I TRY TO
Do you always answer your phone? If I hear it LOL
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I always used to want brown eyes...but I guess God knows what's best doesn't He?
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I've never done that...
Do you own a digital camera? YES
Have you ever had a pet fish? YES--currently still do unless he died
Favorite Christmas song(s)? MERRY CHRISTMAS, WITH LOVE or Christmas Shoes
What's on your wish list for your birthday ? Hm... I don't know but I better come up with something quick cuz its just a few weeks away! LOL
Can you do push-ups? Depends on your definition... :0)
Can you do a chin up? Not exactly...
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? A little of both I suppose...
Do you have any saved texts? Yeah because I always accidentally hit save LOL
Ever been in a car wreck? NO
Do you have an accent? Not exactly but I suppose we all do to some extent
What was the last song to make you cry? I don't remember
Plans tonight? Not really
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? YES
Have you ever been given roses? YES
Met someone who changed your life? Yes
How did you bring in the new year? Um... I don't remember LOL
What song represents you? I'm not sure...never thought about that one...
Would you go back in time if you were given a chance?Probably...
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Just my hubby--we're still dating even though were married! :0)
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? NO
What songs do you sing in the shower? I get baths actually but usually a range of things--whatever comes to mind--could be rubber ducky or Great is Thy Faithfulness! LOL
Ever had someone sing to you? YES
Do you like to cuddle? Yes when I'm in the mood
How fast can you run? Don't know for sure, but NOT fast I can tell you that.. :0)
Have you held hands with anyone today? My hubby
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Um...I take so many its hard to remember for sure but I think it was my husband.
What kind of music did you sing in elementary school? Whatever came to mind prob... LOL
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? SOME OF BOTH
Do you like pulpy orange juice? It's ok
What is something your friends make fun of you for? Well, hopefully were past that now that we're adults..but who knows? LOL
Have you ever ridden a elephant? No but I think it would be fun! :0)
Do you like to play Scrabble? Not really
What are you saving your money up for right now? Anything that I need it for! LOL
When is the last time you ate peanut butter & jelly? Its been awhile
What were you doing at 12am last night? Trying to sleep I think
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Ugh can't I sleep a litte longer?!
TAG....YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey thanks for participating!