Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I was out of town over my dad's birthday this year, so I apologize for this late post! I thought it was better late than never though... :0)
I wanted to wish my daddy a VERY Happy Birthday! He is the best dad anyone could every wish for. I have been truly blessed with the best of parents. My dad has always been there for me, even when I know it was inconvenient for him to be. He always puts his family first, (under God of course), and we know we are loved and mean the world to him. Thank you daddy for being a good example for your children to follow. You have led by example before us, and you live what you preach. Your consistent Christian lifestyle gave us the desire to want what you have. Thank you for being that example that we could follow. Love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments: