Monday, September 28, 2009

Your Top 5 Fall Favorites

I said that if you responded with your top 5 fall favorites I would post them as a follow up post to mine... Only 3 responded, so here they are!

Jennifer Self
1. Starting our nature walks
2. Fall revival
3. apple picking (hope to do this anyhow!)
4. Thanksgiving dinner
5. Smell of leaves and fireplaces in the cooler air
www.joyeverafter.blogspot.com

Kayla Satterfield
I agree with all of the above! And don't forget EATING pumpkin pie-not just smelling pumpkin!
http://southdakotansatterfields.blogspot.com/

Christy
1. Pumpkin Pie Flavored Shakes and coffee creamer.
2. Hayrides
3. Fall Pictures (as a kid my mom made the three of us kids get pictures every fall, I detested it...now I think its awesome!)
4. Drinking Hot Chocolate without feeling guilty.
5. Wearing cuddly sweaters (in fall colors of course!)
http://mikeswifechristy.blogspot.com/

Thanks for participating! It's always fun to find out what other people's favorites are too! :0)

No comments: