Friday, January 21, 2011

Catch Up!

I realize I have been negligent in my blog posting so far this year... It seems I have come up against a blogger's "writing block" recently so I apologize! :0) However, it's time to catch up with all our recent happenings...

At Home:
We have been busy with the usual stuff so far this year. Things are starting to speed up (not that they ever really slowed down but...) as we are revving up for the Spring and Summer rush. I finished getting our end of the tax stuff ready, and will be making an appointment soon to get that taken care of for the next year. Luke took advantage of the rare 50 degree weather, and got some pruning done on our rose bushes and irises. VBS plans are in full swing, and I am excited to get supplies I ordered through various places online. Tonight is Ladies Bible Study with the Ladies in our church.


At Church:
The Lord has been helping us and we have seen some encouraging signs recently. A new contact for our van route was established last week, and we are looking forward to what God may do through the van ministry. We are praying for a increase in growth for our congregation, both spiritually and in numbers. Looking forward to Spring Revival and what the Lord may do in our Church this year.

No comments: