Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

Uncle Luke with the three munchkins!

Aunt nana, Jessica, Jeffery, and mommy jen in the background
This is the kids at the LaVan (on the Andrie side) family gathering


One of the huge tables at the family gathering



Mom and dad LaVan




Wow! What a week... We left to go up north on Tuesday morning and got into luke's parents house around 5 I think. We spent tuesday, wednesday and most of thursday with his family. On Thanksgiving day we went to his aunt Lois' house and had a huge meal with almost 30 people! By huge meal I mean...they fixed 42 pounds of turkey ok?! Does that give you a clue? Later that night we went to the LaVan side of the family and then left for my parents house. Friday we went to the mall with my sister and her three kids (3 yr old, 6 yr old, and a almost 3 month old). What were we thinking? It was an adventure for sure! :0) The kids were really good and we had fun. Then saturday we headed back home... My house is still a wreck from all the unpacking and so on.. but I hope to get that all straightened out today before I go completely crazy!

No comments: