Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dust out those corners!

Yesterday, I got to spend some time over at our cute little neighbors house (for those of you who don't know this, Sis Barbara and Arlene from our church live next door to us...). They are getting ready for a garage sale, and asked if I could help them get their garage cleaned up for the sale. We laughed and carried on, and just had us a good old time! :0) My hubby was mowing and weed wacking (praise the Lord for our new weed wacker! It does wonders! LOL) while I was next door helping the "ladies". Overall, we had a good day of good old "clean" fun! LOL (I put it in italics, because cleaning out a garage is not usually what you would consider "clean". LOL----even though Sis Barbara said she wasn't sure why it was so messy since they mop it every week! LOL They are such a hoot!)

No comments: