Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Walk in the Park

Recently my husband and I have started walking each day. I have been doing about a mile and a half to start out with, but he usually does at least 1 more mile than me. Usually we just walk in our drive way (7 1/2 laps is 1 1/2 miles) since we live on a main route and cannot safely walk on our road. However, as I'm sure you can understand, that gets a little monotonous! LOL So...the other night we decided to go try out a walking/biking trail in West Point. It was a perfect evening and we found that it is a very nice little trail! Here are a few pictures we took along the way...











I loved the lighting on this one!





Probably my favorite scenery picture from this walk...









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! those are some fabulous pictures! Thanks for sharing ... looks as though the south is getting ready for brisk weather! You, two! look great!! Much love! Mum in PA