Friday, March 13, 2009

Food, Fun, and Fellowship

Last night we had James and Rachel and little Hannah over to our house for pizza. We had a nice visit with them and even attempted to play a game! LOL Hannah didn't enjoy the game too much, however, so I'm not sure if her mommy did either (even though she won! ) :0). We played the "Would You Rather?" game with them. For those of you who have no idea what that is... it is a game that Glenn Beck advertised before Christmas and so I bought it for my hubby. Really hard to explain but it is fun once you get started. I didn't take any pictures, thus I have none to post, because I didn't want to bother the already disgruntled hannah! :0) I think she thinks I'm the papparazzi! LOL So I thought I'd give her a little break this time around...So, sorry to those who would like to see more pics! Maybe next time! :0)

No comments: