Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Visit from Home!

Me, Luke, mom and dad
Me and mom


My cute lil' mom and dad :0)

My parents finished a revival in Indiana and decided to spend a few days with us before heading home. We were thrilled because we hadn't seen them since Christmas! They left Indiana Sunday night and travelled all night long (10 1/2 hours) to get here by monday morning. They knew if they waited til monday to travel they would only get one day with us so they opted to travel through the night! I couldn't have done that I don't think but they did; and to beat it all they only slept for 2 hours before going on with the day! They're so funny! We had a really nice visit though despite the weather...it was rainy and chilly most of their visit. However, we still took them to Short Pump area and the mall there to show them around. We spent our evenings hanging around the house and playing games. They left this morning and that always is hard... I hate saying goodbyes!!! It helps I suppose that we'll be seeing them again in a few weeks though...

No comments: