Friday, March 27, 2009

Home Again, Home Again...

We are very thankful that our "ladies" (Sis Barbara and Arlene) returned safely home to us! I for one am thankful they are back for several reasons...LOL The first being, of course, that we missed them in our services and all their funny antics :0)...second, thougth is that we missed them GREATLY on the piano and organ!! Now that they are back things will go more smoothly in the song service I'm sure. LOL On a more serious note, however, we are thankful that they made the trip home safely... that is a LONG trip!

In other news, we had another visit last night from our deer "family"! All five of them were back in the yard and didn't seem as spooked this time when we went out to take more pictures. I didn't post those because I forgot to download them to my USB...maybe tomorrow...

1 comment:

CALISTA said...

Aw, I love seeing deer in the yard too! There are so many around here. I also have my finches coming back the feeder by the breakfast table window, but Magnus' biggest delight is trying to scare them away, which he always succeeds in doing! lol!