Monday, March 9, 2009

Taking Baby Steps and Giant Leaps!

Yesterday was a busy day for us as usual...But it was extra busy for me (at least more than usual) because I had to play the piano since the ladies are gone up North...As you all know, me and the piano don't get along too well...However, I am trying to fill in where I'm needed. So, that landed me on the piano bench yesterday. The Lord is helping though; and I want to give him all the praise for the progress that he has helped me to make... I still have a LONG way to go but I feel it is important to thank Him for every "baby step" He has helped me to make.
It looks like I will be doing our VBS this year...which is sort of an overwhelming thought (the giant leap I made reference to in the title...)! However, Sister Crystal gave me a program yesterday (that she had received in the mail) to look over, and I think I will end up using that for this year. It will be based around the theme of the Good Shepherd. So, if you have any song ideas or ANY ideas that you would be willing to share with me, please do! :0) This will be my first time for doing a VBS so I am a little apprehensive about the whole thing... This year has been one "first" after another though, so I am learning to take things in stride! LOL
I also have a special unspoken request that I would appreciate you all praying about...I can't give any details, but the Lord knows all about it and He is able to take care of the need.

No comments: