Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday Scramble

Sunday's are always busy days for a pastor's family. Just because that's the big "work" day for him... But anyhow, this sunday was a little more hectic for me than usual...due to the ladies being gone up North this week, it fell my lot to play the piano. A job that I don't do very well at because I am practically a beginner... However, you do what you have to do. It went ok I guess... LOL But sunday night I forgot to pick out an offeratory ahead of time and didn't have time between song service and offering so I played the same one I played sunday morning! LOL Oh these poor church people... bless their hearts for being so sweet and understanding about my plight... :0) We did have more kids this week than last so that's always a blessing. The Lord helped us in the services and the kids were pretty well behaved... even Thomas... LOL Today I'm hopefully going to get MY tulip bulbs in the ground with my adorable hubby's help. He's letting me have my own little garden spot to do with whatever I wish. So I love tulips in the spring time so that's what I chose to plant. It's getting chilly here now... I guess it is about time since its late into October. Well, that's all for now I guess.

No comments: