Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy as usual...

Today hasn't been so bad just a typical day really...its later on this week that its going to get more hectic! Luke mowed the lawn and I cleaned the guest bedroom in preparation for the Marshall's visit this weekend. Tonight we'll listen to the VP debates which will prove interesting i'm sure... Tomorrow I will finish cleaning up the house and run to the grocery store...then...saturday morning I'll help Sis Crystal and Sis Rachel set up the new theme in the junior church room while my hubby goes calling. Later on we will clean the church and then clean up ourselves before the Marshall's arrive. They will be with us for both services on Sunday but will be leaving after church on Sunday night... We wish they could stay at least one more night but they are super busy people! Hopefully soon I will be able to put some pictures on here...I had a hard time doing it when I was experimenting the other day though so it might be awhile... library computers can be both a blessing and a curse.. most often the latter...but anyhow...that's all for now...

No comments: